- Hannah (Smith) Lee's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
BiographyHANNAH3 SMITH (WILLIAM2, WILLIAM1) was born 1698 in Wrightstown, Bucks County, PA. She married WILLIAM LEE Bef. 1727 in ,Bucks, PA. He was born in <Wrightstown, Bucks, Pennsylvania>.
Children of HANNAH SMITH and WILLIAM LEE are: 13. i. RALPH4 LEE, b. Abt. 1714, <Wrightown, Bucks, Co., Pa.; d. Abt. 06 Mar 1748/49.ii. MARY LEE, b. Abt. 1728, <Wrightown, Bucks, Co., Pa.; d. 13 Aug 1808. iii. THOMAS LEE, b. 1730, Wrightown, Bucks, Co., Pa.; d. 1812, Solebury, Pa.; m. (1) HANNAH POWNALL; m. (2) MARY BURGESS, 05 Mar 1754, Buckingham, Meeting, Pa., Province.
14. iv. WILLIAM LEE, b. Abt. 1736, Wrightown, Bucks, Co., Pa.; d. 23 Mar 1811, Wrightstown, Bucks, Co., Pa.. 15. v. SAMUEL LEE, b. Abt. 1742, Wrightown, Bucks, Co., Pa.; d. 20 Nov 1798, Harford, Co., Md..
Descendants of William Smith http://www.archive.org/details/genealogyofwilli00smit
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Smith-22441 created through the import of Watson Family Tree Large.ged on Oct 21, 2011 by Jonathan Watson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jonathan and others.
- Source: S-1858910663 Repository: #R-1858943750 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=7318691&pid=2175
- Repository: R-1858943750 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jonathan Watson and Cindy Butler. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 16, 2014 at 05:50GMT Fred Remus wrote: