- Hannah (Smith) Lee's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
HANNAH3 SMITH (WILLIAM2, WILLIAM1) was born 1698 in Wrightstown, Bucks County, PA. She married WILLIAM LEE Bef. 1727 in ,Bucks, PA. He was born in <Wrightstown, Bucks, Pennsylvania>.
Children of HANNAH SMITH and WILLIAM LEE are: 13. i. RALPH4 LEE, b. Abt. 1714, <Wrightown, Bucks, Co., Pa.; d. Abt. 06 Mar 1748/49. ii. MARY LEE, b. Abt. 1728, <Wrightown, Bucks, Co., Pa.; d. 13 Aug 1808. iii. THOMAS LEE, b. 1730, Wrightown, Bucks, Co., Pa.; d. 1812, Solebury, Pa.; m. (1) HANNAH POWNALL; m. (2) MARY BURGESS, 05 Mar 1754, Buckingham, Meeting, Pa., Province. 14. iv. WILLIAM LEE, b. Abt. 1736, Wrightown, Bucks, Co., Pa.; d. 23 Mar 1811, Wrightstown, Bucks, Co., Pa.. 15. v. SAMUEL LEE, b. Abt. 1742, Wrightown, Bucks, Co., Pa.; d. 20 Nov 1798, Harford, Co., Md..
Descendants of William Smith http://www.archive.org/details/genealogyofwilli00smit
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Smith-22441 created through the import of Watson Family Tree Large.ged on Oct 21, 2011 by Jonathan Watson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jonathan and others.
- Source: S-1858910663 Repository: #R-1858943750 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=7318691&pid=2175
- Repository: R-1858943750 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Cindy Butler and Jonathan Watson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 16 Jun 2014 at 05:50 GMT Fred Remus III wrote:
Hannah is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Anne Frank, 16 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.