- Theophilus Smith's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 14 FEB 1667
- Data Changed:
- Date: 23 JAN 2008
Prior to import, this record was last changed 23 JAN 2008.
- Husband: Nicholas Smith
- Wife: Mary Satchell
- Child: Theophilus Smith
- Date: Aft ER OCT 1665
- WikiTree profile Smith-19105 created through the import of Ancestors 2011.GED on Aug 20, 2011 by William Romanski. See the Changes page for the details of edits by William and others.
- Source: S853 Author: Noyes, Sybil; Charles Thornton Libby; Walter Goodwin Davis Title: Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire Abbreviation: Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire Publication: Genealogical Publishing Company Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Theophilus's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Theophilus is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Gene Kelly, 18 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.