This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 14 FEB 1667
- Data Changed:
- Date: 23 JAN 2008
Prior to import, this record was last changed 23 JAN 2008.
- Husband: Nicholas Smith
- Wife: Mary Satchell
- Child: Theophilus Smith
- Date: Aft ER OCT 1665
- WikiTree profile Smith-19105 created through the import of Ancestors 2011.GED on Aug 20, 2011 by William Romanski. See the Changes page for the details of edits by William and others.
- Source: S853 Author: Noyes, Sybil; Charles Thornton Libby; Walter Goodwin Davis Title: Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire Abbreviation: Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire Publication: Genealogical Publishing Company Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Theophilus's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.