- Jillaine Smith's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
I have a pretty full plate in my (non genealogy) business, therefore I don't expect to be very active. Thanks. Smith-32867 12:57, 20 October 2014 (EDT)
Jillaine was born at the tail end of the baby boom, youngest of four children of John & Miriam Smith. Raised in California, she moved to Washington DC in the mid 1990s to marry Philip David Bogdonoff.
Jillaine started researching her family in 1998. She also maintains a set of genie pages at RootsWeb.
Her research areas include:
- Colonial New England (Winthrop's fleet and later; not Mayflower); she published an article in the NEHGS Register about the two Richard Taylors of Yarmouth, MA.
- Southwest Germany (including the ability to decipher old German church records); in particular, she is documenting the town of Schwenningen (now part of current-day Schwenningen-Villingen), especially the 1847 town-subsidized emigration of the poor.
She also conducts research professionally, is a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists, New England Historic Genealogical Society, National Genealogy Society; and a graduate/survivor of Course 4 at IGHR. She is currently in the midst of the NGS home study course, after which she intends to pursue certification through BCG.
- Jillaine's formal name
- full middle name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Links to profiles in personal profile messages Aug 9, 2013.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Jillaine. (Best for comments to Jillaine that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Jillaine that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On May 26, 2015 at 20:30GMT Lynden Rodriguez wrote:
Thank you, Lynden R. Rodriguez
On May 25, 2015 at 19:24GMT Robert Hathaway wrote:
On May 21, 2015 at 03:15GMT Laura Scott wrote:
One died in 1660 and the other in 1683. Selections from the Trial and Execution of Col. Daniel Axtell in October 1660
On May 20, 2015 at 15:26GMT Mindy Pitts wrote:
My answer: Information is from an ancestry.com tree. I imagine your sources are better than the information that I was access too. I have no other information. If you need to make any major changes, pls do what needs to be done with the sources that you have. Mindy
On May 4, 2015 at 20:41GMT Philip Smith wrote:
On May 3, 2015 at 17:47GMT Ron Fox wrote:
On April 21, 2015 at 00:50GMT Ralph Architzel wrote:
On March 10, 2015 at 06:38GMT Al Adams wrote:
On March 9, 2015 at 15:24GMT Amy McAndrews wrote:
Thanks so much for your help on my Baker profile. Amy
On March 9, 2015 at 11:40GMT Sandra Scarborough wrote: