- Jillaine Smith's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
I have a pretty full plate in my (non genealogy) business, therefore I don't expect to be very active. Thanks. Smith-32867 12:57, 20 October 2014 (EDT)
Jillaine was born at the tail end of the baby boom, youngest of four children of John & Miriam Smith. Raised in California, she moved to Washington DC in the mid 1990s to marry Philip David Bogdonoff.
Jillaine started researching her family in 1998. She also maintains a set of genie pages at RootsWeb.
Her research areas include:
- Colonial New England (Winthrop's fleet and later; not Mayflower); she published an article in the NEHGS Register about the two Richard Taylors of Yarmouth, MA.
- Southwest Germany (including the ability to decipher old German church records); in particular, she is documenting the town of Schwenningen (now part of current-day Schwenningen-Villingen), especially the 1847 town-subsidized emigration of the poor.
She also conducts research professionally, is a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists, New England Historic Genealogical Society, National Genealogy Society; and a graduate/survivor of Course 4 at IGHR. She is currently in the midst of the NGS home study course, after which she intends to pursue certification through BCG.
- Jillaine's formal name
- full middle name (S.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Links to profiles in personal profile messages Aug 9, 2013.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Jillaine. (Best for comments to Jillaine that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Jillaine that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On July 29, 2015 at 17:04GMT Robert Elmore wrote:
On July 25, 2015 at 12:18GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
Thank you for adding to my incomplete response on this G2G question:
You filled in exactly what information and salutations he needed that was lacking in my response. Your wording was perfect.
I appreciate you, and am proud to be on your team. Thank you.
Have a super day!
On July 21, 2015 at 18:18GMT Hans Nielsen wrote:
On July 3, 2015 at 18:19GMT Anne B wrote:
On July 2, 2015 at 15:17GMT Deborah Head wrote:
On June 30, 2015 at 21:37GMT S Willson wrote:
On June 26, 2015 at 02:47GMT Bree Ogle wrote:
When I have time, and am in a mood to draw (free-hand) ... I like to cartoon. So one day some years back, I drew 3 anime scenes then combined the images in a GIF file...
I was trying to represent a scene where a girl is on empty urban street, and a black hole emerges to engulf the area:)...
I guess the good news is that even though we can't embed youtube videos... we can upload GIF images:)
On June 24, 2015 at 17:54GMT Steven Mix wrote:
I work with Michelle on the PPP. The template and category tell me what to do with it, as needed.
The swap is always a bit awkward, because it requires two steps instead of one. But I think I templated it, so it should be on my list for me to get done.
On June 21, 2015 at 22:14GMT Bruce Hamilton wrote:
On June 11, 2015 at 13:31GMT Peter Baker wrote: