- Date: 1860
- Place: Not Stated, Milton, GA
- Date: 1870
- Place: , Milton, Georgia
- Date: 1880
- Place: ED 150, Old First, Milton, Georgia
- Date: 1900
- Place: Page No. 26B, Cooks, Fulton, Georgia
- Date: 1910
- Place: ED 155, Milstead, Rockdale, Georgia
- Date: 1920
- Place: Page 5A, ED# 179, Milstead, Rockdale, Georgia
- Date: 25 OCT 1920
- Place: Milstead Meth Cemetery, Rockdale Co., GA
- Occupation: Mill Worker
Cause of Death
- Cause: acute indigestion
- “Certificate of Death for Richard T. Smith,” 24 Oct 1920, File No. 29598, Georgia Bureau of Vital Statistics, http://www.flickr.com/photos/genealogyphotos/137928528/
- “Louise Smith Family Bible,” The Holy Bible, Ruby Craft, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~beginwithcraft/bible.html.
- Milstead Cemetery. FindAGrave.com. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=cr&GRid=19089728&CRid=2214880&
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Richard by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
- Valerie Craft - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID M052108
- Ruby Craft - 23andMe
- June Albea - 23andMe
- Charlie Albea - 23andMe
- Valerie Craft - AncestryDNA
Ancestry.com member vrc84
- Valerie Craft - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F139787
Family Tree DNA kit 139787
- Roy Albea - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- Lloyd Albea - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- Allen Belk - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Family Tree DNA kit 228575
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.