- Samuel Smith's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- ↑ Donald Lines Jacobus, "Families of Ancient New Haven", Vol VII, page 1651 (Smith Family).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Samuel by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Quentin Smith : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R-Z2185, Ysearch DUWYQ, FTDNA kit #28849
- Waugh Smith : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R-Z253, Ysearch Q4G69, FTDNA kit #95454
- Anonymous Smith : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R-M269, FTDNA kit #143498
- Hal Smith : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R-M269, FTDNA kit #176457
- Len Smith : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, FTDNA kit #216226
- Julien Smith : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, FTDNA kit #435792
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Samuel is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 29 degrees from Gene Kelly, 25 degrees from Bram Stoker and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.