- Samuel Smith's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- ↑ Donald Lines Jacobus, "Families of Ancient New Haven", Vol VII, page 1651 (Smith Family).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Samuel by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Quentin Smith - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 28849
- Waugh Smith - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 95454
- Anonymous Smith - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 143498
- Hal Smith - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 176457
- Len Smith - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 216226
- Julien Smith - Family Tree DNA yDNA 37 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 435792
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.