in Gloucester, Gloucester, England, Great Britain
in , Gloucester, England, Great Britain
in Northampton, Virginia
This page has been accessed 205 times.
This person was created through the import of Savage.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 15 JUN 1566
- Place: , Deerhurst, Gloucester, England
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: DCQ6-2L
- LDS Baptism:
- Date: 20 APR 1935
- LDS Endowment:
- Date: 24 MAY 1935
- User ID: E4634C14403513458801381984AB33F7A72D
LDS Sealing Child
- LDS Sealing Child:
- Child of Family: @F2035@
- Date: 29 APR 1939
- LDS Temple: ARIZO
- Source: #S32
- Record ID Number: 5148
- Data Changed:
- Date: 8 OCT 2008
- Time: 08:34:57
Prior to import, this record was last changed 08:34:57 8 OCT 2008.
- Source S32
- Repository: #REPO6
- Type: Ancestral File
- Title: Ancestral File (TM)
- Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Abbreviation: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Publication: June 1998 (c), data as of 5 JAN 1998
- Abbreviation: Church Resources - Ancestral File (TM)
- Master Listing Source: Y
- Repository REPO6
- Name: Family History Library
- Address: 35 N West Temple Street
- Salt Lake City, UT 84150 USA
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John Thomas's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Thomas Smith directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Thomas Smith directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.