- Deborah Smith was born in Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA
- Date: 24 JUL 1648
- Place: Woburn, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States
10 Dec 1656
- Deborah Smith married Nathaniel Batchelder in Lynn, Essex, Massachusetts, USA
8 Mar 1676
- Deborah Smith died in Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA
- Date: 19 DEC 1688
- Place: Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA
- ↑ Source: #S-2009482851 Page: Source number: 1597.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: DP1. Data: Text: Birth date: 1648Birth place: MAMarriage date: 1671Marriage place:
- ↑ Joseph Dow, History of the Town of Hampton, New Hampshire: From its Settlement in 1638, to the Autumn of 1892, L. E. Dow, 1893, Vol. 2 (581-1104), p 589
- ↑ Dow, p589
- Source: S-2009482851 Repository: #R-2009482618 Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was d
Searching for someone else?
- Mary (Carter) Batchelder
- Deborah Batchelder
- Deborah (Batchelder) Fellows
- Deborah (Batchelder) Palmer
- Deborah (Turner) Smith
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Deborah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jillaine Smith, Betty Tierney, John Putnam, Buckley Howe, Theresa Welch, and Matthew Mahar. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.