Conflicted Birth: 1645 Deborah Smith was born in Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA
Conflicted birth: 24 JUL 1648, Woburn, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States
Marriage, 10 Dec 1656, Deborah Smith married Nathaniel Batchelder in Lynn, Essex, Massachusetts, USA
Conflicted death: 8 Mar 1676 Deborah Smith died in Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA
Conflicted death: 19 DEC 1688, Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA
- ↑ Source: #S-2009482851 Page: Source number: 1597.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: DP1. Data: Text: Birth date: 1648Birth place: MAMarriage date: 1671Marriage place:
- ↑ Joseph Dow, History of the Town of Hampton, New Hampshire: From its Settlement in 1638, to the Autumn of 1892, L. E. Dow, 1893, Vol. 2 (581-1104), p 589
- ↑ Dow, p589
- Charles H. Batchelder (1936) and Carl W. Brage (1985) Batchelder/Bachilder genealogy through Rev. Stephen Bachiler's son Stephen Bachilder : (A correction of the work on this family by Pierce), Carl W. Brage, ed., [manuscript] (1985), p. 6-8 (in particular part). This manuscript has been published as downloadable content (in five parts) to the Lane Memorial (Hampton, New Hampshire) Library site, see "Genealogy of the Batchelder Family of Hampton, New Hampshire."
- Source: S-2009482851 Repository: #R-2009482618 Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was d
- Ancestral File Number: VMQX-B2
- Source: #S81 Source S81 GEDCOM #55253322 Note: 5
- Smith-2539 was created through the import of Wilson.ged on 14 September 2010.
Searching for someone else?
- Mary (Carter) Batchelder
- Deborah Batchelder
- Deborah (Batchelder) Fellows
- Deborah (Batchelder) Palmer
- Deborah (Turner) Smith
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Deborah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jillaine Smith, Buckley Howe, John Putnam, Theresa Welch, and Matthew Mahar. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 1, 2014 at 20:17GMT GeneJ X wrote: