- Jacob Smithpeter's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Jacob /Smithpeter/
- WikiTree profile Smithpeter-13 created through the import of WILLIAMS 2011.GED on Jun 22, 2011 by Ted Williams. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Ted and others.
- Source: S004386 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: #NS043861
No NOTE record found with id NS043861.
- ↑ Source: #S004386 Page: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=6436419&pid=-1290127071
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Jacob by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Jacob:
- Jan Warnock : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member janklarquist
- Cindy Warnock : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member cjwk9lover
- Aaron Knowlton : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member knowlton44
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Jacob is 24 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 42 degrees from Anne Frank, 24 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 25 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.