- Henry (Somerset) Beaufort's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: House of Beaufort.
Henry was born about 1496. Henry Somerset ... He passed away in 1549.  Husband of Margaret Courtenay — married June 15, 1514 [location unknown] Husband of Elizabeth Browne — married 1527 in Chepstow, Monmouthshire, England
- Note: Privite story source
- ↑ Entered by Sir William Arbuthnot, Saturday, December 21, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Henry by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Richard III (York) of England - Other yDNA 22 markers
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On April 1, 2014 at 01:29GMT Danielle Mc Donough wrote:
SORRY I Am unable to merge until I get the go ahead from wiki a few profiles I merged were wrong trying to sort it .this is the best I can do till then. regards DANIELLE
On November 17, 2012 at 15:58GMT Lindsay Coleman wrote: