- Abraham Southard's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: New Netherland Settlers.
|Abraham Southard belongs to a New Netherland family.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the New Netherland Settlers Project!
- Name: Abraham /Southard/
- Given Name: Abraham
- Surname: Southard
- Date: ABT 1660
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- In the name of God, Amen. I, ABRAHAM SOUTHARD, of Hempstead, in Queens County, being weak in body. I leave to my brother, Isaac Southard, all my movable estate. I leave to my brother Isaac's son Abraham, my dwelling house and the land adjoining, and all my other lands in Hempstead. I make my brother Isaac executor.
- Dated March 3, 172 5/6. Witnesses, John Tredwell, Caleb Carman, Jr., Benjamin Bedell, Charles Peters. Proved, March 15, 1727.
- Source: #S191
- Source S191: Abbreviation: Betsey Howe: Title: Betsey Howe
- Source S203: Abbreviation: heath-master.R GED.GED: Title: heath-master.R GED.GED: Repository: #R15: Repository R15
- This person was created through the import of Wilson.ged on 14 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 0E1E680E486841DE9BB9397A89267332CC85
- corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This person was created through the import of MASTER2011WIKITREE.GED on 27 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Prior to import, this record was last changed 27 FEB 2000 .
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Abraham by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.