This person was created through the import of Spencer.ged on 02 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: ABT 1721
- Place: Haddam, Middlesex Co CT
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Date: said to be after 1831
- Place: Illinois
Could not parse date out of Death Date (said to be after 1831).
- Note: @N26@
- @N26@ NOTE
- DNA GROUP 1 - The 4 Brothers: ?... ? William Spencer 1601-1640 ?... ? Thomas Spencer 1607-1687 ?... ? Michael Spencer 1611-1653 ?... ? Gerard Spencer 1614-1685 ??The Spencer DNA study has proven that the following ancestors descend from the 4 Brothers lines:
- ? Samuel C. Spencer b.1843 Pulaski Co. KY, d. 1912 Murray Co. OK
- Partially completed autobiography, John Henderson Spencer, great-great grandson, Allen County, Kentucky.
- In his autobiography, John Henderson Spencer writes that his great great grandfather moved to Illinois and lived out his long long life. He also writes that, William, Ahimaaz's first grandson, moved to
- Alton, Illinois about 1826, after his father Moses died, and that that Ahimaaz lived to be 110 years
- of age which would make his death about 1831.
- Great-grandson of Gerard and Hannah (Hills) Spencer.
- User ID: C33E68359F2E431D8450A2061EC0FD486A78
- Data Changed:
- Date: 21 MAR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 21 MAR 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ahimaaz by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Chet Spencer - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 2186
- Frank Spencer - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 2376
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.