- Ahimaaz Spencer Jr's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Spencer.ged on 02 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: @N27@
- @N27@ NOTE
- Marriage 1 Joyce Franklin b: ABT 1760
- ? Married: 28 JUL 1782 in Charlotte County, Virginia
- ?Marriage 2 Zipporah Brainerd b: 16 OCT 1737 in Middletown, Middlesex Co., CT [Some gedcoms call her the second wife of Ahimaaz Sr. KP]
- See 1820 Maury Co TN: Ahimaaz Spencer: 510001/02010. (born bef 1775)
- User ID: A7DBF72C3516432697747999D3563DCCA8B0
- Data Changed:
- Date: 13 MAR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 13 MAR 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ahimaaz by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Chet Spencer : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup E-L117, Ysearch 23V7R, FTDNA kit #2186
- Frank Spencer : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup E-L117, Ysearch BVDU9, FTDNA kit #2376
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Ahimaaz is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 47 degrees from Anne Frank, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 12 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.