This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Sprigge-4 created through the import of Clark_Nye_Pascual Family Tree.ged on Aug 14, 2011 by Daniel Clark. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Daniel and others.
- Source: S2291101439 Repository: #R2291101438 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=23586483&pid=344
- Repository: R2291101438 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Sprigge-6 created through the import of Putnam2-1_2010-01-02_2011-02-16_2011-10-11.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by John Putnam. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: William /Spriggs/
- Given Name: William
- Surname: Spriggs
- Date: EST 1560
- Place: England
- Data Changed:
- Date: 03 OCT 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 03 OCT 2004 .
- Source: S912 Title: The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record: The FISH Family of Great Bowden in Leicestershire, England, Volume: Vol. 53:53-68 Abbreviation: NYGBR: FISH Family Author: Fish, John Dean Publication: 1922
Thank you to Bobbie Hall for creating WikiTree profile Spriggs-61 through the import of WIKITREE2.GED on Jun 25, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Bobbie and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bobbie Hall and John Putnam. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.