- John Aaron Stark's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
no evidence that the father's name was Aaron nor John. Parentage of Aaron Stark is unknown. Nor any evidence that he was from Glasgow. No sources for Windsor may have prompted his later move to Groton
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John Aaron by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Aaron Starks : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup R-M269, Ysearch 6XMYE, FTDNA kit #483977
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Stacey Siepmann and Viki carlson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 25 Apr 2016 at 03:05 GMT Michelle McQueen wrote:
John Aaron is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 20 degrees from Michael Phelps, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.