- Thomas Stebbins's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
[[Category:US President Direct
Marriages: 1. Hannah Wright 2. Abigail (Burt) Munn, widow of Francis Ball and Benjamin Munn.
- Date: 1619/1620
- Place: Ipswich, Suffolk, England.
- Date: 16 Nov 1645
- Place: Springfield, Hampden, MA
- Page: Birth year: 1626; Birth city: Springfield; Birth state: MA.
- Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=genepool&h=2853590&ti=0&indiv=try
- Type: Arrival
- Date: 1634
- Place: Massachusetts
- The Stebbins Genealogy. Ralph Stebbins Grennlee and Robert Lemuel Greenlee. Chicago, M. A. Donohue, 1904. https://archive.org/stream/stebbinsgenealog01ingree#page/60/mode/2up
- Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s; Filby, P. William, ed. Farmington Hills, MI, USA
- Source: S73 Author: Ancestry.com Title: Public Member Trees Publication: Name: Name: The Generations Network, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2006;; Repository: #R3
- Repository: R3 Name: www.ancestry.com
- ↑ Stebbins Genealogy, p. 60.
- Created through the import of 104-B.ged on 12 September 2010.
- Created through the import of Family Line.ged on 01 March 2011.
- Stebbins-340 created through the import of BDM7-7-11.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Brian McCullough.
- Stebbins-374 created through the import of JKD1.ged on Sep 15, 2011 by Richard Draper.
- Stebbins-422 created through the import of alucindajonesWikiTreedone.ged on May 16, 2012 by Tami Osmer.
- Stebbins-439 created through the import of my family 10.ged on Aug 1, 2012 by Lydia Vierson.
- Stebbins-443 created through the import of davisfamilytree-1.ged on Sep 1, 2012 by Rich Davis.
- Stebbins-454 created through the import of nicholson.ged on Nov 16, 2012 by Jimmy Nicholson.
- Stebbins-417 created through the import of Barking Up the Mattox Family Tree-1_2012-04-11.ged on Apr 11, 2012 by Deborah Lloyd.]
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Carole Partridge, Jimmy Nicholson, Brian McCullough, Tami Osmer, Lydia Vierson, Bob Fields, Richard Draper, Rich Davis, and Amanda Thomas. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.