Categories: US President Direct Ancestor.
Marriages: 1. Hannah Wright 2. Abigail (Burt) Munn, widow of Francis Ball and Benjamin Munn.
- Birth: 1619/1620, Ipswich, Suffolk, England.
- Marriage: 16 Nov 1645, Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Arrival: 1634, Massachusetts
- ↑ Stebbins Genealogy, p. 60.
- ↑ http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=pili354&h=1435259&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt
- The Stebbins Genealogy. Ralph Stebbins Grennlee and Robert Lemuel Greenlee. Chicago, M. A. Donohue, 1904. https://archive.org/stream/stebbinsgenealog01ingree#page/60/mode/2up
- Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s; Filby, P. William, ed. Farmington Hills, MI, USA
- Source: S73 Author: Ancestry.com Title: Public Member Trees Publication: Name: Name: The Generations Network, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2006;; Repository: #R3
See also: Cooley, M. E. 1855-1944. (1941). The Cooley genealogy: the descendants of Ensign Benjamin Cooley, an early settler of Springfield and Longmeadow, Massachusetts; and other members of the family in America. Rutland, Vt.: The Tuttle publishing company, inc. Accessed online at Hathi Trust. Entry No. 263, pp. 457-458. Name: Benjamin Cooley; There is biosketch for Thomas Stebbins as part of Benjamin's wife's family.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Thomas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Gary Stebbins : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R-Z18092, Ysearch 2BH77, FTDNA kit #B40340
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lydia Vierson, Carole Partridge, Brian McCullough, Bob Fields, Richard Draper, Tami Osmer, Amanda Thomas, and Steve Henkel. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Thomas is 13 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Anne Frank, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 24 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.