- Asa Stebbins's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Asa and Emilia had the following children:
- 1. Marietta Stebbins, born Jan 26, 1791 in Deerfield, Massachusetts; married William Henry Williams (born in Deerfield Jun 28, 1792); marriage on Dec 29, 1813 in Deerfield; Marietta died Dec 4, 1820 in Athol, Massachusetts.
- 2. Polly Stebbins, born Nov 24, 1792 in Deerfield; died Aug 22, 1869.
- 3. Rowland Stebbins, born Oct 16, 1794 in Deerfield; died Aug 10, 1848 in the Connecticut River.
- 4. Dan Stebbins, born Jan 11, 1797.
- 5. Emilia Stebbins, born Mar 30, 1798 in Deerfield; married Abel Houghton (born Apr 28, 1790) on Sep 18, 1817; They were admitted on May 5, 1833 to St Luke's Church, St Albans, Vermont. Emilia died Jul 22, 1884 in St Albans, Vermont, and was buried two days later at St Luke's Church.
- 6. Asa Stebbins, born Mar 25, 1800 in Deerfield; married Maria Stowell (c. 1803-Apr 13, 1872) on Dec 15, 1824; Asa died Oct 4, 1864 in Deerfield.
- 7. Henry Stebbins, born 18 Mar 18, 1802 in Deerfield; died Jun 27, 1803 in Deerfield.
- 8. Mary Ann Stebbins, born Mar 27, 1804 in Deerfield; died in Deerfield. In Deerfield, on Nov 21, 1832, Mary Ann married Luke Wright (born Nov 27, 1801).
- 9. Henry Stebbins, born Jul 25, 1806 in Deerfield; married Mary Ann Jackson there on Oct 6, 1832; he died Jul 29, 1870 in Deerfield.
- 10. Helen Maria Stebbins, born Dec 11, 1808 in Deerfield; died Dec 19, 1808 in Deerfield.
- 11. Sarah Lyman Stebbins, born May 4, 1810 in Deerfield; married James H Henry there on Apr 19, 1832; she died May 5, 1833 in Deerfield; James died in Brooklyn, New York.
- 12. Frances Stebbins, born Jun 20, 1812 in Deerfield; married Gardner G Smith on Sep 15, 1833.
- 13. Sophia Stebbins, born Aug 14, 1814 in Deerfield; died Sep 22, 1819 in Deerfield.
- The Stebbins Genealogy. Ralph Stebbins Greenlee and Robert Lemuel Greenlee. Chicago, 1904. Volume 1 Volume 2.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Asa by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Asa:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 31, 2014 at 23:54GMT Carole Partridge wrote: