- John Stebbins's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Birth: 13 Feb 1686/87, at Springfield, Massachusetts, to Samuel Stebbins and Abigail Brooks. (Samuel first married Joanna Lamb. His second wife, Abigail, was the daughter of William Brooks and Mary Burt. Samuel and Abigail were married on 10 Dec 1685.)
- Marriage: 10 Mar 1710 at Springfield, Massachusetts
- Wife: Patience Wright, born 18 Apr 1684 at Northampton, Massachusetts; died 25 Oct 1761 at Brimfield, Massachusetts.
- John Stebbins, Jr., born 20 Jan 1712; married Margaret Brooks.
- Mary Stebbins, born 15 Aug 1715; married Amos Kellogg 12 Jan 1744.
- Levi Stebbins, born 5 Jul 1718; married Mary Post.
- Patience Stebbins, married Joseph Hitchcock.
- Death: May 1765 at Brimfield, Massachusetts.
- The Stebbins Genealogy’’. Ralph Stebbins Greenlee and Robert Lemuel Greenlee. Chicago, 1904. Volume 1 Volume 2.
- Ancestry tree #112019: Public Member Trees. Ancestry.com online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006. Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry members. 104-B.ged imported on 12 September 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Carole Partridge and Karen Munro. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 25, 2014 at 20:15GMT Carole Partridge wrote: