|Margaretha Steenkamp was part of the settlement of the Dutch Cape Colony.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Cape of Good Hope - Kaap de Goede Hoop (1652-1806) Project!
- 1 SEP 1715
- WikiTree profile Steenkamp-80 through the import of Vermaak Family Site - 05 May 2013.GED on May 5, 2013 Dina Vermaak. Record ID Number: MH:I3751 : User ID: AC780EF5-653F-4BFF-9429-F5FA995546CC : UPD 29 MAY 2010 22:15:46 GMT+2
- Source: S89 Record ID Number: MH:S89 User ID: C1C17C6C-08FA-4891-86E0-1C19DB1F7B7B Author: Jan Engelbrecht Title: Engelbrecht Web Site Text: MyHeritage.com Page: Margaretha Steenkamp Event
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Margaretha's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.