This person was created through the import of bjm.ged on 22 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S99
- Date: 2 AUG 1850
- Place: Mill Creek Twp., Mercer Co., Pennsylvania
- Note: age 31
- Source: #S112
- Place: New Lebanon Borough, Mercer Co., Pennsylvania
- Note: New Lebanon Cemetery
- Alias: Weter
- Source: #S112
- User ID: 66B457342427434A98C52310491D3BB765D4
- Data Changed:
- Date: 7 MAY 2002
Prior to import, this record was last changed 7 MAY 2002.
- Source S112
- Text: Census
- Text: 1850 U.S. Census
- Text: Mercer Co., Pennsylvania
- Text: transcription from M432, roll 796, by Richard S. Winder
- Source S99
- Text: E-Mail Message
- Text: Brent Morgan <MorgaBD@msn.com>
- Text: Wieder
- Text: 2 March 1999
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sophia's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.