- Thomas Stephens's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Thomas was born in 1790. Thomas Stephens ... 
Do you have information about Stephens? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
Much of this information comes from Lockhart and Sheppard research. Thomas Stephens, John Stephens and Evan Stephens information comes from Wayne Lee.
The Stephens line in Virginia/West Virginia has been problematic with solid documentation hard to come by. Some blame the fact that State records were lost in a fire others believe the Stephens line isn't willing to share information. That is not the case with the Lockhart's, Sheppard's, Dennis' lines. Plus cemetery records and grave markers provide many links.
- ↑ Entered by Bob Wood, Feb 4, 2013
Thanks to Bob Wood for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Bob and others.
Unverified. DOB POB Estimated.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Wood and Nae X. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Thomas is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Gene Kelly, 30 degrees from Bram Stoker and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.