Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 14 times.
Nominate for Profile of the Week
by posting the link http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Stevenson-1815 in our G+ Community
. Vote by clicking the +1 button above.
She is the daughter of Alvin Stevenson. 
Can you add any information on Wilma Stevenson? Please help grow her WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- The Family of John Price & Nancy Agnes Moore; Griffiths; Gateway Press, Inc.; Baltimore; 1982; Pg. 35.
- ↑ Entered by Dave McNally, Tuesday, December 10, 2013.
Thank you to Dave McNally for creating Stevenson-1815 on 10 Dec 13. Click the Changes tab for the details on contributions by Dave and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Wilma's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Wilma Stevenson directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Wilma Stevenson directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.