This person was created on 19 March 2011 through the import of KRH Family Tree_2010-12-30.ged.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Mary Jane /Stewart/
- WikiTree profile Stewart-3681 created through the import of Merten_Rappolee_Armstrong_2011-07-27.ged on Jul 27, 2011 by Peg Merten. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Peg and others.
- Source: S1 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Repository: #R1 NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository: R1 Name: Address: E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
- Source: S17 Author: Dodd, Jordan Title: Kentucky Marriages, 1802-1850 Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1997.Original data - Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individual counties in Kentucky.Original data: Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individu; Repository: #R1
- Note N662
- ↑ Source: #S1 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=19301000&pid=1652920513 Note: @N662@
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary Jane's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.