- Jacob Stober's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- WikiTree profile Stober-16 was created through the import of AustinMoserJohnsonStover Tree.ged on Oct 16, 2011 by Ken Austin.
- Stober-63 was created by Sandra Warran through the import of Schaleen Family Tree1.ged on Aug 8, 2014.
- Thanks to Michele Stover for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Michele and others.
- Source: S-1855645572 Repository: #R-1855645573 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=30777202&pid=727
- Repository: R-1855645573 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Weber, Richard R, Stover Brethren: The Family of Elder William Stover of Antietam (Columbia, MD: Richard R. Weber, 2001)
- "William Valentine McClure's Family:Information about Johan Jacob Stober," Genealogy.com. http://www.genealogy.com/ftm/b/e/c/Maxine-Beckham/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0032.html
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Jacob by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Jacob:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Patricia Hickin, Sandra Warran, Christen Wilhelm, and Michele Stover. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 16, 2016 at 11:38GMT Patricia Hickin wrote:
On April 4, 2016 at 19:05GMT Robin Lee wrote:
On August 10, 2015 at 13:15GMT Patricia Hickin wrote:
On August 10, 2015 at 13:12GMT Patricia Hickin wrote:
2. no relationships for another
On June 23, 2015 at 16:49GMT Christen Wilhelm wrote:
Jacob is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 40 degrees from Anne Frank, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 29 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.