- Johann Jacob Stober's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- WikiTree profile Stober-16 created through the import of AustinMoserJohnsonStover Tree.ged on Oct 16, 2011 by Ken Austin.
- Source: S-1855645572 Repository: #R-1855645573 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=30777202&pid=727
- Repository: R-1855645573 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Weber, Richard R, Stover Brethren: The Family of Elder William Stover of Antietam (Columbia, MD: Richard R. Weber, 2001)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Johann Jacob by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Johann Jacob:
- Patricia (Prickett) Hickin - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F327365
Family Tree DNA kit 327365
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 10, 2015 at 13:15GMT Patricia Hickin wrote: