in Cincinnati, Hamilton, Ohio, USA
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 164 times.
This person was created through the import of Young Buchheit.ged on 12 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 0C0E8F6E88CF4B96BCD65B9086BB037989E7
- To-Do Item:
- Descendants or Description: Research and Copy
- CAT Death Notice
- LOCL Cincinnari Public Library - Main Branch
- Date: 30 Jan 2010
- Status: Open
- Type: 0
- Party: 8
- Repository: #R0
- Note: Title Obituaries
- Publication info 1969 Held by MAIN
- Subject term Stoehr, Joseph
- Citation Cincinnati Enquirer 01/27/1969 5:1
No REPO record found with id R0.
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Joseph Stoehr or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joseph's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Joseph Stoehr directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Joseph Stoehr directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.