- Susanna (Stone) Noyes's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged on 13 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 29 JAN 1677/1678
- Place: Framingham, Middlesex Co., MA
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (29 JAN 1677/1678).
Birth: Jan. 29, 1677 Sudbury Middlesex County Massachusetts, USA Death: Dec. 29, 1760 Sudbury births: STONE, Susannah, d. David and Susanah (Ston), Jan. 29, 1677. [ch. David and Susannah, M.R.]
Children, b. in Sudbury: 1. Sarah, b. Jan. 17, 1704-5; m. Thomas Briant, Samuel Russell. 2. Jerusha, b. May 24, 1707; m. Isaac Gleason. 3. John, b. May 30, 1715; m. Tabitha Stone.
Burial: North Cemetery Wayland Middlesex County Massachusetts, USA
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Susanna by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Susanna:
- Frank Reanier - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Susanna is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 17 degrees from Mark Hamill, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.