- Eusebius Stone's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Henry County, Virginia.
- bio coming, sooner or later!!
- sources coming, sooner or later!!
- The profile for Stone-1692 was created by Cardwell-95 through the import of MarilynCardwellGedcomJuly2011.ged on Jul 10, 2011.
- The profile for Stone-2164 was created by Cash-243 through the import of Cash Family Tree.ged on Oct 8, 2011.
- The profile for Stone-2809 was created by Stroud-316 through the import of mom_2012-08-01.ged on Aug 2, 2012.
- The profile for Stone-2966 was created by Stroud-316 through the import of taylor gedcom.ged on Sep 7, 2012.
- Bio/sources section styled by Jones-39993; performing family genealogy research since 2003; date edited: August 9, 2016
Old Notes from GEDCOM
- Reference: 146.0
- User ID: 7DA43DBDF46845E792C4AFCE1A8F2D79C508
- Data Changed: ; Date: 14 Sep 2008; Time: 16:58; Prior to import, this record was last changed 16:58 14 Sep 2008.
- Note: #N00187
- Note N00187Of great importance to the early Stone family was the name Eusebius
- which was spelled in hundreds of different ways. The men who had
- Eusebius for a first name were usually called by such shortened forms
- as Sabe or Seb. The name Eusebius is pronounced correctly by
- pronouncing the following four english words in succesion: you, see,
- be, us. However it may be spelled in the records, the spelling
- Eusebius is correct.
- The name Eusebius comes from the great church historian and bishop who
- is commonly called Eusebius of Caesarea. He was born in Palestine in
- the city of Caesarea about the year A.D. 260 and lived until 339. As a
- young man in Caesarea he was taught by Pamphilus who had established a
- school of theology and a large library there. In 314 Eusebius was
- consecrated Bishop of Caesarea. He was a friend of Constantine who was
- the first Roman emperor to become a christian. Eusebius with Emperor
- Constantine presided over the Council of Nicaea in the year A.D. 325.
- Eusebius is most generally known as the author of THE ECCLESIASTICAL
- HISTORY which was a history of Christianity up to his own time.
- possible birth location: Lunenburg, Virginia
- Source: S-2044098867 Repository: #R-2138374824 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=17773499&pid=529
- Repository: R-2138374824 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Eusebius's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lindy Jones and John Stroud. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 31 Mar 2016 at 23:59 GMT Lindy Jones wrote:
Merge has been completed.
Eusebius is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 25 degrees from Michael Phelps, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.