- Eucebious Stone's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- Source: S-763212352 Repository: #R-1195946818 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=77102231&pid=144; Repository: R-1195946818 Name: Ancestry.com
Old Notes from GEDCOM
- WikiTree profile Stone-2810 created through the import of mom_2012-08-01.ged on Aug 2, 2012 by John Stroud. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
- WikiTree profile Stone-2967 created through the import of taylor gedcom.ged on Sep 7, 2012 by John Stroud. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
- This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Eucebious's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Mike Crain and John Stroud. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 1, 2016 at 23:42GMT Lindy Jones wrote:
Merge has been completed.
Eucebious is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 31 degrees from Gene Kelly, 15 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.