- Thomas Stone Jr's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Born 1760 in Albemarle County, VA
Died 1848 in Estill County, Kentucky, USA
Notes for THOMAS STONE, JR.: Thomas was a member of the Kentucky Militia and served with the 78th Regiment.
He was a farmer and lived in Woodford County, Kentucky in 1800.
In 1808 Farmed in Clark Co., KY Joseph Duncan-Estate Appraised-Will Bk. G, p. 7- December 2, 1821 Appraisers: Andrew Barton, Wm. Hutchison, Wm. Barton. Extrix., Elizabeth Duncan.
Order Bk. G. contained another mention of this man but this book destroyed. In Inventory notes on and monies received from the following were listed, viz: Jno. Gregg, Jos. Kendall, Edward Waller, Elijah Current, Abraham Spears, Jos. Cummins, Thos. Current, Robt. Trabue, Thos. STONE, Walker Baylor, Jas. Edwards, Nathl. Parish, George Ruddell, Soloman Spears, Wm. Barton.
Estill County Historical and Genealogical Society
- Title: Blackwell, Ollie Stone, Estill County Historical and Genealogical Society Newsletter, "History of Stone and Finnell Family"
- Note: This history is transcribed from a presentation by Ollie Blackwell at the Stone Family Reunion on Sept 25, 1983 in Clark County, KY at the Boone's Creek Baptist Camp.
the stone family of virginia, north and south carolina
- ↑ Entered by Cheryl Caudill.
Thanks to Cheryl Caudill for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Cheryl and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.