- Ancel Butler Strickland's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- 25 DEC 1897
- Clay, Alabama, United States
- 2 JUL 1843
- Madison, Georgia
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I442
- ID: 0101921B-8C9D-4465-8088-965DEB7DB0C2
- Source: S17 Author: Dodd, Jordan Title: Georgia Marriages to 1850 Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1997.Original data - Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individual counties in Georgia.Original data: Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individu Record ID Number: MH:S17
- Source: S4 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Record ID Number: MH:S4 Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Quality or Certainty of Data: 0 Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=45601784&pid=442
- Source: S45 Author: Herrin, Cynthia Title: Nash County, North Carolina Vital Records Abstracts Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000.Original data - Families of Early North Carolina. 1909.Original data: Families of Early North Carolina. 1909. Record ID Number: MH:S45 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Quality or Certainty of Data: 0 Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=45601784&pid=4425
- Source: S66 Author: Ancestry.com Title: North Carolina, Marriage Collection, 1741-2004 Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007.Original data - Dodd, Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. (P.O. Box 740, Orem, Utah 84059) from county marriage records on microfilm located at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City Record ID Number: MH:S66
- ↑ Source: #S17 Quality or Certainty of Data: 0 Data: Text: Marriage date: 2 Jul 1843 Marriage place: Madison, Georgia Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=eamga&h=48161&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt
Thank you to Gail Willard for creating WikiTree profile Strickland-1098 through the import of 85i8r3_66786307rdi3kl35282812.ged on May 2, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Gail and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ancel Butler's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 17, 2016 at 16:59GMT Michelle McQueen wrote:
Ancel Butler is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 27 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 39 degrees from Gene Kelly, 38 degrees from Bram Stoker and 28 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.