No more info is currently available for Audrey Strickland. Can you add to her biography?
Mrs. Audrey Mae Walker, 74, died Friday (July 9, 2010) at Satilla Regional Medical Center following a long illness.
She was a native of Pierce County but had lived in Brantley County most of her life.
She was preceded in death by her first husband, Charles Shelton Fullard, Sr.; her second husband, James Vevie Walker; her parents, Floyd Henry Strickland and Dollie Mae Youmans Strickland; her children, Joe Fullard, Floyd Fullard, Teresa Heairlston, and Charles Fullard, Jr.; and a great granddaughter, Adrianna Kniceley.
She was a former teacher for the Montessori Head Start and was a member of Pleasant Valley Baptist Church.
Survivors include three daughters, Sharon Thrift of Millwood, Linda Jones (husband Tom) and Brenda Fullard both of Waycross; a son, Tony Fullard (wife Regena) of Culman, AL; 19 grandchildren; and 27 great grandchildren.
A funeral service will be held 4:00 p.m. Wednesday (July 14, 2010) at Music Funeral Home Chapel.
Burial will be in Thomas Cemetery.
The family will be receiving friends at the funeral home Tuesday night from 6 until 8.
Sympathy may be expressed by signing the online registry at www.musicfuneralhome.com.
- Allen Minix, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Allen and others.
- ↑ Entered by Allen Minix, Mar 18, 2012
- ↑ http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=54857880
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Audrey's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.