- Nancy Anna (Sullivan) Simmons's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Nancy Anna /SULLIVAN/
- Name: Nancy Anna /SIMMONS/
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using Nancy Anna /SULLIVAN/ .
- Date: BET 1760 AND 1784
- Place: Natches Territory, Near Natches Fort
Imported only 1760 from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Date: BET 1824 AND 1875
- Place: Opelousas, Louisiana
Imported only 1824 from Death Date and marked as uncertain.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 JAN 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 JAN 2011 .
- WikiTree profile Sullivan-870 created through the import of FAMILY 6162011.GED on Jun 20, 2011 by Michael Stephenson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Michael and others.
Nancy Sullivan ... 
Can you add any information on Nancy Sullivan? Please help grow her WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Marie Cryer, Sunday, September 15, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Nancy Anna by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Nancy Anna:
- Emily Gibson - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID M834949
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.