|This person is a member of Clan Sutherland.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Scottish Clans Project!
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Place: Of Duffus, Moray, Scot
- Date: BEF 1427
- Source: S2 Title: Pedigree Resource File CD 49 Abbreviation: Pedigree Resource File CD 49 Publication: (Salt Lake City, UT: Intellectual Reserve, Inc., 2002)
- Source: S3 Title: Ancestral File (TM) Abbreviation: Ancestral File (TM) Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day SAINTS Publication: June 1998 (c), data as of 5 JAN 1998 Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Unknown
- Source: S4 Title: hofundssonAnces.ged Abbreviation: hofundssonAnces.ged Repository: #R1
- Source S258
- Type: Web Site
- Author: FamilySearch.org - http://www.familysearch.org
- Date: 3-28-2008
- This person was created on 08 April 2011 through the import of Grant R. Phillips, Jr..ged.
- This person was created through the import of Jim Walker gedcom 4 Wikitree may 22 2011.ged on 24 May 2011.
- WikiTree profile Sutherland-252 created through the import of FAMILY 6162011.GED on Jun 20, 2011 by Michael Stephenson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Michael and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.