Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 274 times.
Categories: Disputed Existence.
Relationships between historical figures could have been simplified or even fabricated in the text to give the impression that succession remained within the same family….Precise chronology is also difficult to assess from the Sagas….The conclusion must be that the tight family network described in the Sagas is unlikely to be correct and that the relationships shown below should be treated with considerable caution. http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/NORWEGIAN%20NOBILITY.htm
||Research suggests that this person may never have existed.
See narrative for details
click here for
 Sweden Royalty on wikitree
- Event: Born: ? Died: poss. abt. 832 Poss. HM George I's 25-Great Grandfather. Poss. HRE Ferdinand I's 24-Great Grandfather. Poss. Agnes Harris's 28-Great Grandfather. poss. Wives/Partners: Hild (Hildur) EIRIKSDOTTIR
- Cause: Sveide's wife Children: Halfdan `the Old
- Type: History
- WikiTree profile Sviadrasson-1 created through the import of HUNTER FAMILY TREE (3).ged on Aug 27, 2011 by Restricted Hunter. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Restricted and others.
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Sveide Sviadrasson or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sveide's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Sveide Sviadrasson directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Sveide Sviadrasson directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.