Charles was born in 1880. Charles Swecker ... 
No more info is currently available for Charles Swecker. Can you add to his biography?
- James Crigger, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by James and others.
- ↑ Entered by James Crigger, May 6, 2012
Tennessee, Marriages, 1796-1950," Nannie Crigger, 1901
« Back to search results
No image available
Search collection About this collection
Charles E. Swecker
Groom's Birth Date:
Bride's Birth Date:
30 Dec 1901
Knox Co., Tennessee
Groom's Father's Name:
Groom's Mother's Name:
Bride's Father's Name:
Bride's Mother's Name:
Groom's Marital Status:
Groom's Previous Wife's Name:
Bride's Marital Status:
Bride's Previous Husband's Name:
Indexing Project (Batch) Number:
Source Film Number:
"Tennessee, Marriages, 1796-1950," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/X8TW-Q44 : accessed 6 May 2012), Nannie Crigger, 1901.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charles's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.