- Sarah Sweet's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Sarah /SWEET/
- Husband: Sylvester Sweet
- Wife: Mary Johnson
- Date: 14 AUG 1757
- Place: East Greenwich, Kent, Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- Note: by Justice Thomas Shippee
- Child: Waite Sweet
- Child: Samuel A Sweet
- Child: Sylvester Sweet
- Child: Thomas Sweet
- Child: Sarah Sweet
- Child: Susannah Sweet
- Child: Mary Sweet
- Child: Elisha Sweet
- Child: Tabitha Sweet
- Child: Lydia Sweet
- WikiTree profile Sweet-631 created through the import of Clancy Family 9.ged on Aug 22, 2011 by Shirley Becker. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Shirley and others.
- Source: S68 Type: Web Site Owner: Mark Dionne Title: Sweet, Toomey, French and Sibbald URL: http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com DATV 2008 CNTC firstname.lastname@example.org Source Detail: Home url: http://markdionne.com/ged/
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Sarah by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Sarah:
- Shirley (Clancy) Becker - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.