This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Sarah /SWEET/
- Husband: Sylvester Sweet
- Wife: Mary Johnson
- Date: 14 AUG 1757
- Place: East Greenwich, Kent, Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- Note: by Justice Thomas Shippee
- Child: Waite Sweet
- Child: Samuel A Sweet
- Child: Sylvester Sweet
- Child: Thomas Sweet
- Child: Sarah Sweet
- Child: Susannah Sweet
- Child: Mary Sweet
- Child: Elisha Sweet
- Child: Tabitha Sweet
- Child: Lydia Sweet
- WikiTree profile Sweet-631 created through the import of Clancy Family 9.ged on Aug 22, 2011 by Shirley Becker. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Shirley and others.
- Source: S68 Type: Web Site Owner: Mark Dionne Title: Sweet, Toomey, French and Sibbald URL: http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com DATV 2008 CNTC firstname.lastname@example.org Source Detail: Home url: http://markdionne.com/ged/
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.