Roger was born in 1286. Roger Swynnerton ... He passed away in 1338. 
No more info is currently available for Roger Swynnerton. Can you add to his biography?
- Sherri Harder, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Sherri and others.
- ↑ Entered by Sherri Harder, Mar 28, 2012
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: ABT 1285
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Occupation: 1st Lord Swinnerton
- User ID: 886A02EBE1184726B126420476886B471230
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 APR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 APR 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Roger's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Living Harder and Katherine Patterson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.