- David B. Sypher's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Date: 11 MAR 1908
- Place: Connecticut
- Place: Lakeview Cemetery, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- User ID: 72D29D3924D962459D2A883D8A9AFD63CEEF
- Data Changed:
- Date: 17 APR 2011
- Time: 16:17:25
- Date: 17 APR 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 16:17:25 17 APR 2011.
- Source: S1056 Type: Cemetery Marker (Publ.) Title: Banks Cemetery, Pleasantville, Westchester County, New York Publication: Index available at www.findagrave.com Abbreviation: Banks Cemetery Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Record ID Number: 3166 Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Source: S1598 Type: Death Registration Title: Connecticut Deaths and Burials 1772-1934 Publication: available at http://search.labs.familysearch.org Abbreviation: Connecticut Deaths and Burials 1772-1934
- Source: S2014 Type: Cemetery Marker (Publ.) Title: Hale Collection of Connecticut Cemetery Headstones Publication: available at the Connecticut State Library, Hartford Abbreviation: Hale Collection of Connecticut Cemetery Headstones
- Source: S40 Type: Census Title: 1860 U.S. Census Abbreviation: 1860 U.S. Census Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Source: S44 Type: Census Title: 1870 U.S. Census Abbreviation: 1870 U.S. Census Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- ↑ Source: #S40 Record ID Number: 1008 Page: North Castle, Westchester County, New York Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- ↑ Source: #S44 Record ID Number: 2143 Page: Greenwich, Fairfield County, Connecticut Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- ↑ Source: #S1598 Record ID Number: 1865
- ↑ Source: #S2014 Record ID Number: 3514 Page: Bridgegport, Volume 14, page 784
Thank you to Michael Palmer for creating WikiTree profile Sypher-7 through the import of Palmer, Stephen 1761.ged on Aug 30, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Michael and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of David B.'s ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
David B. is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 49 degrees from Anne Frank, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.