- Richard Talbott's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
He was the immigrant, and came to Maryland at the invitation of Governor Stone in 1649, settling there in the same period as Sir William Talbot and Col. George Talbot. They were all relatives of Lord Baltimore. He received a patent from the Proprietary government in 1649 for a tract of land called "Timber Neck," located on the south side of West River in Anne Arundel County. He acquired other large bodies of land and eventually made his home at "Poplar Knoll," which remained in his family's possession until 1755.
- Date: 1625
- Place: West River,Anne Arundel,Maryland,USA
- Date: 1630
- Place: Gnosall, Staffordshire, England
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Scott Ledbetter, Michael Sean McClanahan, Paula Marksman, and Isaac Brown. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 2, 2014 at 03:07GMT Darrell Parker wrote:
On April 20, 2014 at 16:23GMT Darrell Parker wrote:
Richard is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 41 degrees from Lisa Kudrow, 27 degrees from Kurt Vonnegut and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.