- Anna Tasker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Tilbury East Township, Kent, Dist 2, Ontario
- 04 JUL 2012 03:42:21 GMT-5
- H104Has No Children Ann TASKER b: 1843 in England (although no record of her birth has been found). She married on 3 APR 1867 in Leamington, Essex County, Ontario, Canada to William HARDY b: 1843 in England. They had no known children and it is suspected she died shortly after their marriage as William is shown with his second wife in 1881. (A possible birth for Ann has been found on 30 JUL 1843 in Wakefield, Yorkshire, England, just south of Leeds, as the daughter of William and Hannah Tasker. If so, then this would suggest that Ann came from a previously unknown first marriage for William prior to his marriage to Margaret Webster. Ann is the only child found for this couple. The five year gap between her birth and that of Isabella would further suggest that Ann came from a prior marriage.)
- Evidence has now been found to show that Ann Tasker was born from William's first marriage and that she married secondly after the death of William Hardy. see: http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=775&mforum=rykbrowngenealo#775
- N3Sheet 18, Line 46
Thank you to Temi Neilson for creating WikiTree profile Tasker-193 through the import of me_2013-04-04.ged on Apr 5, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Temi and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Anna's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.