- Abraham Temple's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Date: 04 JUN 1652
- Place: Charlestown, Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Husband: Abraham Temple
- Wife: Deborah Hadlocke
- Child: Isaac Temple
- Relationship to Father: Natural
- Relationship to Mother: Natural
- Date: 04 DEC 1673
- Place: Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA
- Source: #S83
- Date: 04 JAN 1738/39
- Place: Concord MA
- Note: buried at Hill's ground Concord MA
- New England Historic Genealogical Society, Massachusetts Town Birth Records, Ancestry.com Operations Inc; Location: Provo, UT, USA, 1999.
- New England Historic Genealogical Society, Massachusetts Town Birth Records, The Generations Network, Inc., 1999, Vital Records of Bellingham Massachusetts to the Year 1850, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1904.
- Vital Records of Granville Massachusetts
- American Marriages Before 1699, Clemens, William Montgomery, Pompton Lakes, NJ, USA: Biblio Co., 1926
- Dodd, Jordan, Liahona Research, comp, Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850
- Edmund West, comp, Family Data Collection - Marriages
- U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900
- Brøderbund Software, Inc. Title: World Family Tree Vol. 5, Ed. 1 Publication: Name: Release date: August 22, 1996
- WikiTree profile Temple-158 created through the import of Tom.ged on Jun 1, 2011 by Tom Elliott.
- This person was created through the import of Reba Family Tree_2011-03-12.ged on 13 March 2011.
- This person was created through the import of DEG_16_GEDMATCH.GED on 13 December 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Abraham's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.