- Joseph Royal Terry's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Joseph Royal /Terry/
- Joseph R /Terry/
- Joseph /Terry/
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using Joseph Royal /Terry/.
- 17 MAY 1792
- Helifax, Va
- 17 MAY 1792
- Halifax, VA, USA
Found multiple copies of BIRT DATE. Using 17 MAY 1792
- 17 NOV 1877
- Cumberland County, KY
- Metcalfe, KY, USA
Found multiple copies of DEAT DATE. Using 17 NOV 1877Array
- Source: S21 Title: OneWorldTree Repository: #R1 NOTESource Medium: Ancestry.com
- Repository: R1 Name: NAME www.ancestry.com ADDR EMAIL PHON Address: E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
- ↑ Source: #S21 Data: Text: Ancestry.com. One World Tree (sm) [database online]. Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc. Note: #N19
Thank you to Corinna Lakey for creating WikiTree profile Terry-1391 through the import of Pozder_Lakey Family Tree_2013-01-25_01.ged on Jan 27, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Corinna and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joseph Royal's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Joseph Royal is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 50 degrees from Anne Frank, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.