- Name: John /Thompson/
- Date: 1560
- Place: Northamptonshire, England
- John Tomson
- Burial Date: 4 Aug 1626
- Place: St Mary Magdalen, Bermondsey, County: Surrey; Borough: Southwark
- Source: #S-2010126506
- ↑ London Metropolitan Archives, Saint Mary Magdalen, Bermondsey, Composite register: baptisms Mar 1603 - Dec 1642, marriages Apr 1603 - Dec 1642, burials Mar 1603 - Dec 1642, P71/MMG, Item 003. London, England, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812 [Ancestry.com. database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010. Original data: Church of England Parish Registers, 1538-1812. London, England: London Metropolitan Archives. Record Type: Burial Register Type: Parish Register
- Source S-2007957761 Title: London, England, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812 Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010.Original data - Church of England Parish Registers, 1538-1812. London Metropolitan Archives, London.Images produced by permission of the City of London Corporation Libraries, Archives Repository: #R-2010129845
- Repository R-2010129845 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Source S-2010126506 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Repository: #R-2010129845 Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jack Wise and Jonathon Dale Walter Myers. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 19, 2014 Jack Wise wrote:
On June 24, 2014 Jack Wise wrote: