- John Thompson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
b ABT 1585 Little Preston, Northamptonshire, ENGLAND (or 1577)
He married a first wife and had a son John who was alive in 1628.
He married secondly before 1 Apr. 1616 Alice Freeman. After his death she married Robert Parke as his second wife.
- "The American Genealogist" vol. 11 pp 144 145 vol. 14
- "The Denison Society"
- "Magna Carta Sureties" Adams 7 Weis p. 125
- Richard Anson Wheeler, History of Stonington, Connecticut, 1649 - 1900, New London, CT, Press of The Day Publishing Company, 1900
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jonathon Dale Walter Myers, Kay Carter, Richard Draper, John Putnam, and Jenn Presutto. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.