- John Thompson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
b ABT 1585 Little Preston, Northamptonshire, ENGLAND (or 1577)
He married a first wife and had a son John who was alive in 1628.
He married secondly before 1 Apr. 1616 Alice Freeman. After his death she married Robert Parke as his second wife.
- "The American Genealogist" vol. 11 pp 144 145 vol. 14
- "The Denison Society"
- "Magna Carta Sureties" Adams 7 Weis p. 125
- Richard Anson Wheeler, History of Stonington, Connecticut, 1649 - 1900, New London, CT, Press of The Day Publishing Company, 1900
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Richard Draper, John Putnam, Kay Carter, Jonathon Myers, and Jenn Presutto. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 17 degrees from Mark Hamill, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.