- Date: 1603
- Place: St. Botolph's, Grimston, Norfolk
- Date: 27 APR 1640
- Place: Quarter Court, James City County, Virginia
- Date: 1621
- Place: Elizabeth City, Virginia on the Charles
- Husband: Adam Thoroughgood
- Wife: Sarah Offley
- Child: Ann Thoroughgood
- Place: LONDON, ENGLAND
- Date: 18 JUL 1627
- Place: St. Anne's Church, Blackfriars, London, England
- Source: S23 Virginia Magazine of History and Biography
- Source: S32 Dorman, John Frederick;Virginia M. Meyer. Adventurers of Purse and Person 1607-1624/5. Richmond, VA: The Dietz Press, Inc., 1987
- WikiTree profile Thorowgood-5 created through the import of MOORMAN FAMILY.GED on May 31, 2011 by Mary Elizabeth Stewart. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Elizabeth and others.
- WikiTree profile Thoroughgood-5 created through the import of Robert C. Bain Family Tree (20.ged on Jul 4, 2011 by Robert Bain. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Robert and others.
- WikiTree profile Thoroughgood-12 created through the import of My Tree.ged on Aug 10, 2012 by Jennifer Justice. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jennifer and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Adam's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Mary Elizabeth Stewart, Jennifer Justice, and Robert Bain. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 19, 2014 C Handy wrote: