- Groa (Thorsteindottir) Thorsteinsdottir's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Disputed Existence.
Dotter, Datter, Dottir are all the same ending, meaning "daughter" in Scandinavia, and attached behind the father's first name. A woman kept her birth name all her life and did not take on her husband's last name as her own until about 100-200 years ago.
ALTERNATE BIRTH: 888, 873 Birth: 873 Hvammi, Dala, Iceland possible unmarried union, 1st for Ragnvald Death: 914 Hvammi Dala Iceland or Ringerike, Buskerrud, Norway
- This person was created through the import of Holmes.ged on 20 May 2011. ate: 16 OCT 2009
- This person was created through the import of David Rentschler Family Tree_2010-09-30.ged on 01 October 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Groa's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Chet Spencer, David Rentschler, Wendy Hampton, Marc Cohen, Adam McQuery, and Robert Garcia. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On February 3, 2014 at 17:40GMT Annie Wilson wrote:
On November 7, 2013 at 03:11GMT Sheri Sturm wrote: