in Skirbeck, Lincolnshire, England
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 225 times.
- Note: No source yet for Hugh's parents. Most have him brother of Frederick. Given the dates, I would agree with a few people who think that son of Frederick would be more appropriate.
- Source: S261 Burke's Peerage & Baronetage, 106th Edition, Charles Mosley Editor-in-Chief, 1999.
- Tilney-8 created on 21 February 2011 through the import of Acrossthepond.ged.
- Tylney-10 created on Jul 8, 2011 by Kim Ostermyer through the import of Lupton file.ged.
- Source: S562 Abbreviation: Mac 14Febxx.FTW Reference: 26 May
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hugh's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Hugh Tylney directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Hugh Tylney directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Katherine Patterson and Kim Ostermyer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.