- Hugh Tilney's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Note: No source yet for Hugh's parents. Most have him brother of Frederick. Given the dates, I would agree with a few people who think that son of Frederick would be more appropriate.
- Source: S261 Burke's Peerage & Baronetage, 106th Edition, Charles Mosley Editor-in-Chief, 1999.
- Tilney-8 created on 21 February 2011 through the import of Acrossthepond.ged.
- Tylney-10 created on Jul 8, 2011 by Kim Ostermyer through the import of Lupton file.ged.
- Source: S562 Abbreviation: Mac 14Febxx.FTW Reference: 26 May
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hugh's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson and Kim Ostermyer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On February 6, 2015 at 05:31GMT Bob Fields wrote: