- Theron Tompkins's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Source: S383 Old Gravestones of Dutchess County, New York, Compiler: J. W. Poucher (1924)
- Source: S445 Notices of Marriages and Deaths About 4,000 in Number Published in Newspapers Printed at Poughkeepsie, New York, Compiler: Helen Wilkinson Reynolds (Dutchess Country Historical Society, Poughkeepsie, New York, 1930)
- ↑ Source: #S383 CLASSIFICATION: Family ground, LOCATION: South of East Park, on the farm of George Van Wagenen east of the Creek Road. CONDITION: Overgrown and deserted, INSCRIPTIONS: 8 in number. Copied April 22, 1913, by J.. W. Poucher, M. D. REMARKS: Tompkins-Schryver ground. 1. Schryver, Eleanor, w. of John P., d. 1836, May 1, a. 84-5-7. CONT 2. Schryver, John P., d. 1821, Apr. 1, a. 71-10-20. 3. Todd, John, d. 1864, Apr. 3, a. (75)-7-29. 4. Todd, Mary Schryver, w. of John, d. 1857, Apr. 15, a. (81)-10-11. 5. Tompkins, Gilbert, d. 1812, Feb. 19, a. 41-10-11. 6. Tompkins, Jacob S., d. 1832, July 12, a. 37 y. 7. Tompkins, Theron F., s. of Jacob S. & Maria, d. 1826, Oct. 31, a. 4 y. 6 m. 8. Thompkins, Gilbert, s, of Michael & Rachel, d. 1816, Feb. 17, a. 19-2-7. Copied by Charlotte Carey Dingee and transcribed by Liz DuBois
- ↑ Source: #S383
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Theron's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.