- Charlie Tooley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Charlie Tooley is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Charlie Tooley at registration.
- Charlie's formal name
- full middle name
- e-mail address
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
Charlie Tooley's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Charlie or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Charlie Tooley - Family Tree DNA yDNA
- Charlie Tooley - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Charlie. (Best for comments to Charlie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Charlie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On August 22, 2013 at 18:36GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
Just checking to see how it's going! Hopefully you are enjoying our site. If you have any questions I'm happy to help. Also, feel free to check out our Examples category to see how some members have created outstanding profiles.
Might I also suggest How To Use WikiTree? It's a great guide on how to navigate our site, its features and some great suggestions on how you can improve our ever-growing WikiTree and your experience here.
If you're wanting to delve a little deeper into WikiTree you might want to check out our Projects.
If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask! Thanks!
On August 7, 2013 at 13:31GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
On August 7, 2013 at 13:30GMT Charlie Tooley wrote:
On August 7, 2013 at 13:01GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree.
A few suggestions to get you started:
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please read it and make sure you agree with our mission and our nine simple rules.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum.
3. You might want to check out our How to Use WikiTree guide.
If you would like to contribute, leave a comment here on your profile and we would be glad to add you to our WikiTree community.
Hope you'll join us ~ Happy researching!