Gerrit was born about 1903 in the Netherlands.
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- Year: 1930; Census Place: Ransom, Nobles, Minnesota; Roll: 1109; Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 0022; Image: 580.0; FHL microfilm: 2340844.
- "United States Census, 1940," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KSVF-S1M : accessed 01 Mar 2014), Gerrit Toussaint, Dewald Township, Nobles, Minnesota, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 53-6, sheet 6B, family 111, NARA digital publication of T627, roll 1942.
- "Minnesota, Death Index, 1908-2002", index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/V44R-LTC : accessed 10 Mar 2014), Gerrit Toussaint, 1989.
- "United States Social Security Death Index", index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/J1GS-36V : accessed 10 Mar 2014), null, 18 Feb 1989.
- Ancestry.com. U.S., Index to Alien Case Files at the National Archives at Kansas City, 1944–2003 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2013. Original data: Index to Alien Case Files at the National Archives at Kansas City, compiled ca. 1975–2012, documenting the period 1944– 2003. Data file. Records of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)., Record Group 566. National Archives and Records Administration, Washington, D.C.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Gerrit's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.