- Pierre Tremblay's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of myfamily.ged on 23 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 428B6A31-A36E-45AF-9132-13582466C955
- Record ID Number: MH:IF322
- Date: 5 MAR 1708
- Place: Baie-St-Paul, Quebec, Canada
- User ID: 8F992A1B-EC7A-4763-B13C-EAD802EA5D78
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1289
- Date: 1763
- UPD 28 OCT 2010 18:48:11 GMT-6
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I258
- User ID: D01BBBED-6E4C-4511-A0D3-6B2E4B770C17
- Note: #N13
- Note N13Marriage Notes for PIERRE TREMBLAY and MARIE SIMARD:
- After the death of his first wife Magdelene, Pierre settled in Fox Creek Grosse Pointe. While there he met his second wife Mary and it was there the couple made their home.
- Record ID Number: MH:N13
- User ID: 7EDFEFC2-0FAC-4781-A872-30DC1FDB64AD
Pierre Tremblay ... 
Do you have information about Pierre Tremblay? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Christina Daniel, Jun 6, 2013
Thanks to Christina Daniel for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Christina and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Pierre by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Pierre:
- Daniel Charbonneau - 23andMe
- Ruth Wagner - AncestryDNA
Ancestry.com member morganjr_1
- Richard Van Wasshnova - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Family Tree DNA kit 130893
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lisa Trudeau and Christina Daniel. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 7, 2013 at 15:54GMT Al Wopshall wrote:
Please abide by this code in your profiles so that others can coordinate with your information.